Thursday, June 08, 2006

Kenya, Dig it?

So in lieu of a real substantive post about my visit to the Maasai town of Kitengela yesterday (which I'm still digesting and will probably write on a bit tonight), I'm going to post this month's edition of my "Kenya, Dig it" mix CD series. About 50 per cent of the people who read this regularly probably care at all, so this is for all of you. If I were more technically savvy, I'd podcast this or some such. For the time being, you'll have to cobble this together on your own, or wait for me to burn a copy for you when I get home. Let me know if you want a copy.
1. Ache (Jawbreaker Cover)- Jeff Caudill & Drive Till Morning
2. I was Born a Unicorn- The Unicorns
3. Grounds for Divorce (2nd EP version)- Wolf Parade
4. Reciept- Lil' Wayne
5. Ask- the Smiths
6. Warm Panda Cola- Boy Least Likely to
7. She Don't Use Jelly- Flaming Lips
8. Your Little Hoodrat Friend- The Hold Steady
9. Fistful of Love- Antony and the Johnstons
10. U Not Like Me- 50 Cent
11. All the Wrong Reasons- The Like Young
12. Stay Hungry- Talking Heads
13. Give Me the Cure- Fugazi
14. Put you on The Game- The Game
15. Transatlanticism- Death Cab For Cutie

And also, just because it doesn't get old (at least to me), here's the view from my balcony at sunrise this morning.

No comments: